... About your profile pic. Today I'm here to tell you about some quick tips and trucks to having the best profile photo out there!
1: Props - Everything is always more interesting with props. Accent your pic with a prop or two that represents who you are, but don't go overboard!
2: Photo Effects - These really look cool. Try giving your profile pic a pop-art look, or make it look old-fashioned.
3: You, You, and Only You - I understand that you might want your friends in your pic, and that's totally fine. But remember that this is YOUR picture. Try drawing the attention to yourself by wearing something bright and eye-popping, or a funky hat.
4: You're NOT Famous - Okay, I know that people use pictures of famous people and random cartoons, and that's fine, but I think that it's really much cooler if you use a picture of yourself-okay?
I hope that these quick tips helped you improve your profile pic!!!
Until inspiration strikes,
Secretive Sistah
No comments:
Post a Comment